It’s the FINAL week for Interplay in Sydney. Next week (10 – 12 April) we head to Canberra Theatre Centre to share this electrifying production with our Canberra friends and later in the month we make our debut at Southbank Theatre in Melbourne (30 April – 10 May).
Here’s what the critics have been saying about our adventurous triple bill:
- “Super-charged program… crackling energy and virtuosity.” – Sydney Morning Herald
- “5 stars” – Time Out Sydney
- “a tour de force for the Company… go and see it. You won’t be disappointed.” – Limelight Magazine
- “a stimulating, highly theatrical triple bill” – Daily Review
- “Interplay makes clear why Sydney Dance Company remains Australia’s darling after 45 jam-packed years in the business” – Concrete Playground
- ‘… a rich, diverse evening… each work makes a strong appeal to a different human need and shows the dancers in shape-shifting, magisterial form.’ – The Australian
- ‘Raw Models is a full and accomplished piece of contemporary art in which the dancers come into their own; their faces gleam with animal-like hunger and intensity as their leotard-wrapped bodies erupt in movement – large, grotesque and divine.’ – Dance Australia
Don’t miss it! BOOK NOW.