Gina Brescianini – Ballet teacher
5 things you may not know about Gina!
- The first time I fell over on stage in The Australian Ballet was in a giant chicken suit!
- I used to have nightmares about doing sit ups, actually waking myself doing them in pain from doing so many. Ironically now I am also a Pilates teacher.
- I only got my full driver’s license at age 30.
- I am very good at hitting parked cars. Watch out parking lot!
- I fell over and broke my toe when a bird flew into my house as I was getting out of the shower trying to make a run for it. Totally scared of birds!
Image: Daniel Boud.