Creating new works is the essence of Sydney Dance Company – our heart and soul – and ensures we remain a truly contemporary company, offering audiences a new and inspiring experience with every new performance.
Artistic Director Rafael Bonachela creates critically acclaimed new works each year, collaborating in the creative process with leading local and international choreographers, musicians, costume designers, production designers and other artists.
As a donor to Sydney Dance Company’s Commissioning Fund you will support Rafael, the dancers and the collaborating artists in the creation of each of these new works and will join them on the journey from concept to stage.
Learn more about our creative collaborators here.
Learn more about our works here.
By making a tax-deductible donation to Sydney Dance Company’s Commissioning Fund you will be:
- Making a contribution to the Australian cultural landscape
- Enabling us to create new work
- Offering opportunities to the choreographic leaders of the future
- Giving our dancers the experience of working with international artists
- Pushing the boundaries of contemporary dance by helping us collaborate with cross-disciplinary artists
- Making bold and daring artistic choices with us
By making our commissions possible, you join us on the creative journey.
To discuss the impact of your donation to the Commissioning Fund, please contact Lizzi Nicoll, Development Director, on 02 9258 4832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 02 9258 4829
All donations over $2 to Sydney Dance Company are tax-deductible. Donations can be made annually or in monthly instalments. Sydney Dance Company is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR). It is covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.