The health and safety of our patrons, dance class attendees, dancers, students and staff is our utmost priority.
Thank you for your ongoing patience, support and understanding. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via email or call 9258 4818 within office hours. We will respond to you as quickly as we can.
COVID-19 Safety at our Wharf Studios
Your health and wellbeing have always been, and will continue to be, our number one priority.
It’s important that we all play our part in keeping each other safe.
- Book your class online or use card-only payments at reception.
- Arrive no more than 10 minutes before your class commences.
- Wear a mask (strongly recommended).
- Stay 1.5 metres apart from others.
- Come dressed for class as there will be limited capacity in the changerooms.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use the hand sanitiser available.
- Bring your own yoga mat for Stretch and Pilates classes.
- Markers for physical distancing in foyer and studios.
- Physical distancing, including no physical touch or corrections by teachers.
- Hand sanitiser available at entrance and throughout the studios.
- Increased cleaning of studios and all touch points with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Online bookings and card only payments.
- Staggered class schedule to support social distancing.
- Entry into the studio only allowed 10 minutes before class starts.
Sydney Dance Company Wharf Studios are open
If you’re not ready to return to the Wharf just yet, try our new In-Studio classes livestreamed from Studio 1: Clifford Studio for you to enjoy online via Zoom!
Livestream Classes are Zoomed live from Studio 1: Clifford Studio, you can take 16 classes each week with the energy of an In-Studio class in the comfort of your own home.
Or dance whenever you want and wherever you are with Classes On Demand, our online library of 100+ on demand classes in a range of styles.
For Government Updates
For the latest advice and information please go to www.health.gov.au. For health enquiries please utilise the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus Information Line 1800 020 080 or the health direct hotline 1800 022 222.