Sydney season subscriptions are now on sale.
Be moved by Sydney Dance Company in 2017.
Dance changes you. More than simply witnessing something beautiful, or engaging with culture, to experience dance is to be positively altered.
In May be captured by the world premiere of Orb, an extraordinary lunar mystery featuring Ocho, the latest collaboration in eight parts by Rafael Bonachela and composer Nick Wales. Paired with the striking world premiere of Full Moon by the Artistic Director of Taiwan’s phenomenal Cloud Gate 2, Cheng Tsung-lung.
Then in October witness the 100th performance of Rafael Bonachela’s international masterpiece, 2 One Another. Since it’s 2012 premiere, this multi award-winning tour de force has left critics and audiences speechless and must be felt to be believed.
Crackling with exultant power and intricate physical conversation, a pulsing pixelated backdrop, baroque-meets-electronica soundtrack and fragments of poetry. 2 One Another is a bright hour of irrefutable sensuality, delivering a visceral charge that has rocked audiences the world over.
‘★★★★ Utterly mesmerising’ – The Guardian
‘★★★★★ The dancing is astonishing!’ – ArtsHub
‘An ensemble of technically blessed young dynamos.’ – Herald Sun
29 April – 13 May
Roslyn Packer Theatre Walsh Bay
2 One Another
5 – 14 October
Roslyn Packer Theatre Walsh Bay
Subscriptions from $102
SUBSCRIBE NOW – SAVE 15% & WIN
Save 15% on tickets to Orb and 2 One Another and receive a range of benefits including free ticket exchanges and discounts at Sydney Festival, Dinosaur Designs, STC, MCA, Dendy Cinemas, ACO, Wilson parking and more. Read full benefits here.
Save 15% on tickets to Orb and 2 One Another in 2017 when both shows are purchased as part of a subscription. Plus receive a range of benefits.
Ticket Prices Per Ticket
Adult Fri & Sat Nights
A Reserve $70.55
B Reserve $55.25
Adult Weeknights and Matinee
A Reserve $67.15
B Reserve $51
A Reserve $38.25
B Reserve $38.25
To book visit: roslynpackertheatre.com.au or call 9250 1999
*Transaction fee of up to $8 may apply.
All 2017 Subscribers will be posted a subscription card in December 2016 that entitles them to the following benefits valid from 1 January until 31 December 2017. All promo codes required will be supplied with subscription cards and via email in December.
- Free ticket exchanges with Roslyn Packer Theatre Walsh Bay ($8 fee waived)
- Invitations to exclusive Sydney Dance Company events
- Free programs and monthly eNewsletter
- Sydney Dance Company Dance Classes: 3 complimentary classes loaded onto subscription card. To redeem present your card at the front desk on arrival. View Class Timetable here.
- Sydney Dance Company Merchandise: 10% off when shopping online. Redeem by using the promo code at checkout.
- Dinosaur Designs: 10% off all Australian stores (excluding Extinct and online)
- Dendy Cinemas: Adult tickets at Concession Prices
- Australian Chamber Orchestra: 10% off Adult Tickets. Redeem by using the promo code online, in person at the ACO Box Office, or over the phone on 1800 444 444 (Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm).
- Sydney Theatre Company: $10 off A reserve tickets to selected 2017 plays presented in the Drama Theatre and Roslyn Packer Theatre, including Away, Chimerica, Talk, 1984, Dinner, Muriel’s Wedding the Musical, and Three Sisters. Redeem by using the promo code online, over the phone (02) 9250 1777 or via Sydney Theatre Company Box Office. This offer is subject to availability with a maximum purchase of two tickets per Sydney Dance Company subscriber, per production, and excludes Saturday evening performances. The valid productions in 2017 are those mentioned above. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any special offer or concession and is not valid for Season Tickets.
- Griffin Theatre Company: Concession priced tickets. Offer excludes Robyn Archer events. Redeem by using the promo code online, via 9361 3817, or at the box office.
- Opera Australia: 8% discount* on single tickets. Redeem by using the promo code when booking directly with Opera Australia. Phone (02) 9318 8200 (Sydney) or (03) 9685 3700 (Melbourne), or visit opera.org.au and enter the promo code in the bottom right hand corner. * Valid until 25 November 2017 . Limit of 4 tickets per production per customer. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes performances of My Fair Lady and events on New Year’s Eve.
- Sydney Symphony Orchestra: 10% discount (A, B & C reserves) on all Sydney Symphony Orchestra 2017 Subscription Season concerts. Redeem by using the promo code when you book online or call (02) 8215 4600. (Terms and conditions apply. Cannot be used in conjunction with Special Events or Galas, special offers, concessions, subscriptions or commercial performances. Booking fee may apply. Valid via the SSO Box Office only.)
- Seymour Centre: 10% off Reginald and Great Ideas Performance Series. Redeem by using the promo code online or show your card at the box office.
- Ensemble Theatre: 10% discount on full priced single tickets. Show your card/ID when collecting the tickets at the Box Office.
- Sydney Dance Lounge: 10% off for lunch or dinner when purchasing a meal
- Fratelli Fresh Walsh Bay: $30 pizza or pasta with a glass of Fratelli wine or Frizante. $10 coffee and cake. Valid only for lunch or after 8pm.
- Walsh Bay Kitchen: A main course from the A La Carte menu (excluding the duck) and a glass of house wine for $30.
- LUXE City Guides – Free digital guides for 2017. Access online with a promo code.
- Timeout Magazine: 2017 12 month subscription for $24.95. Valid until 4 December 2016. Redeem by using the promo code online.
- Artbank: 10% off art rentals via 02 9697 6000
- Better Read than Dead Bookstore: 10% Off Purchases
- Wilson Parking: Receive a $10 flat rate on night and weekend parking at the Barangaroo Point car park and $5 off on night rates at the Sydney Opera House and Angel Place car park when using a PlatinumPark card. Redeem by using the promo code online in the account name section of the PlatinumPark card application. There is a one off card charge of $13.20 when you apply for the card.