Young people are the future of dance. We have a vision for every young person in Australia to experience contemporary dance with Sydney Dance Company at least once in their life, either by participating in a workshop to build confidence and explore creativity, or by watching a special school performance and learning how dance is made.
We are committed to educating and inspiring future generations of dancers and audiences and we need your help to achieve this. Our education program is entirely funded by project grants and philanthropic support. Make a donation to our Education Fund now and help us get the next generation moving!
Learn more about our education program, DancED, here.
By making a tax-deductible donation to the Education Fund, you will help:
- Primary and secondary pupils across the country to experience a school matinee
- Disadvantaged young people access free tickets to performances
- Students enjoy active participation in a workshop
- Regional studnents enjoy behind-the-scenes experiences
- Talented tertiary students to train beside our professional dancers
- Teachers develop their professional skills through the creation and provision of resource packs
All donations over $2 to Sydney Dance Company are tax-deductible. Donations can be made annually or in monthly instalments.
Sydney Dance Company is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR). It is covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997.
For more information, please contact Michelle Boyle, Philanthropy Manager on (02) 9258 4829 or email email@example.com