Sydney Dance Company creates works of artistic excellence and inspires people around Australia and internationally under the artistic direction of Rafael Bonachela.
Why do we need your support?
Funds raised via our annual Partner Program go directly toward assisting the Company to:
- Commission new work and collaborate with leading Australian and international artists
- Nurture outstanding young creative talent through A Year on The Wharf
- Share our productions though national and international touring
- Educate and inspire future audiences
Join our annual Partner Program and contribute to the future of contemporary dance.
As part of our family, you will be invited to learn more about the creative process through special events and behind the scenes experiences.
How will you be acknowledged?
We gratefully accept donations at all levels. Unless otherwise requested, donations over $250 are acknowledged in season programs and on the Partner banner, which is displayed wherever the Company performs, according to:
- Platinum Partner $100,000 over 5 years
- Star Partner $10,000+
- Principal Partner $5,000+
- Leading Partner $2,000+
- Dance Partner $1,000+
- Barre Partner $500+
- Partner $250+
All donations over $2 are tax-deductible and a receipt will be issued.
For more information, please contact Janine Collins, Development Director on (02) 9258 4832 or email